South Sudan / Malawi Journey 2013
In January 2013, the Rev. Dave Carver, along with Rev. Ken White and Rev. Jeff Tindall traveled to Africa to take part in a historic mission trip to the Republic of South Sudan and the Republic of Malawi.
The overall purpose of this journey was to explore the possibility of a formal partnership between Pittsburgh Presbytery (Presbyterian Church USA), Blantyre Synod (Church of Central Africa: Presbyterian), and the South Sudan Presbyterian Evangelical Church.
In addition, Dave and Jeff visited Malawi to witness and encourage the implementation of the “A-MAIZE-ing Grace” Famine Relief program launched by Pittsburgh Presbytery and the Synod of Blantyre several months ago.
Read more about their historic and fruitful trip in the links below:
- South Sudan / Malawi Journey, January 22, 2013
- Progress in Partnership, January 27, 2013
- Remembering Whose We Are, January 28, 2013
- What Do You Say, January 29, 2013
- The Waiting Game, January 31, 2013